itisallmydoing - yep. What’s the Frequency Kenneth?
gonzobuddhist - Namaste!
Hello beautiful and amazing #YogaPartyPeople!
How to Participate
- Follow your hosts & reblog this post so we know you are joining our party. [please do not delete the text!]
- Post your photo of the day. In your post, explain how you interpreted the tag!
- Tag it with #yogapartypeople. All the hosts will be tracking the tag, liking, reblogging, and LOVING all of your pictures! (:
- You can tag all of us as well: #yogarian, #sunny-yogi, #bexmaddy, #yogawithkarel, and #healthyhappymotivation. (optional)
- We are also on Instagram! Follow us and join the party. (optional)
We can’t wait to see what you come up with. Notice that there are a few rest days you can throw in there (like #yogitoes or #yinspiration). It is up to you! You have the freedom to play with your practice. Don’t forget to have fun, breathe, and party! We hope you enjoy the party with us! <333
We’re still looking for more people to join the party….c’mon! You know you want to do it!
Tagged by gonzobuddhist
1. Who is your favorite super-villain?
Eh, so I don’t really know what a super-villian is? I’m not familiar with comic/super-hero stuffs. So…..the closest I’m coming to is ……ok, drawing a complete blank here. I gotta watch more movies.
2. You have to change professions, and don’t have any issues with obtaining a reasonable salary or training/relevant education: what would you become?
Traveling yoga instructor and artist. Yeah, that would be nice.
3. When you were younger, what was one thing you thought you’d never do as an adult, but you’ve ended up doing?
Leaving my husband and getting a divorce.
4. What’s the weirdest/most unbelievable dream you’ve ever had?
I have odd maze/labyrinthy dreams mixed with adventure.
5. Do you have a least-favorite celebrity, and why?
6. Zombie apocalypse comes: what is your weapon of choice?
Crossbow, with a long sword coming in at a close second.
7. Give me a really unpopular opinion of yours, in all caps. This isn’t phrased as a question, so suck it up.
BEING SINGLE IS AWESOME
8. What’s your favorite dinner to make?
Anything with gravy. I fricken love gravy.
9. If you could only listen to one Pandora/radio station forever, what is it?
10. Why did you choose the training plan you’re using? If you’re not currently training, tell me why you chose the current book you’re reading.
I’m not training - I just regularly walk, practice yoga, and lift weights - but all in a mellow way. I’m currently reading Whole by T. Colin Campbell.
11. What’s your MBTI personality type? I think it’s interesting.
I’m an ENFJ
Have a great week, everybody!
cheerful; merry; gay; blithe; glad.
Etymology: from Middle English jocound < Late Latin jocundus, alteration of Latin jūcundus, “pleasant”, equivalent to ju(vāre), “to help, benefit, please, delight”.